tronc (formerly Tribune Publishing) (January 2017-Present)
- Present clients with diverse recruitment advertising strategies through print and digital campaigns.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Manage existing client relations through tronc’s customized CRM program.
- Research and develop new business leads using multiple sales tools such as Wanted Analytics and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
tronc (formerly Tribune Publishing) (February 2016-December 2016)
Obituary Advertising Representative
- Assist inbound customers via phone, email, or fax with placing obituaries for over 11 different markets.
- Utilize soft sales techniques in upselling ad packages and encouraging customers to use the company’s self-service website.
- Answer customers’ questions and inform them on obituary formatting rules and deadlines.
- Edit and design obituary content within the customized Adit software system, while making sure company brand standards are applied.
- Manage order payments and upcoming deadlines within Sharepoint online system.
Living 60010 (September 2015-January 2016)
- Interviewed local business owners for the website’s “Businesses Around Town” featured articles section.
Red Communications LLC (Jan. 2015-April 2014)
•Edited the monthly newsletter for a healthcare client that was distributed internally throughout their Zion headquarters.
•Created and edited content for a start-up business’s white paper detailing both how their product functioned and its innovation within the construction field.
•Managed social media posting on Red’s Facebook page to profile the firm’s unique capabilities and diverse client base.
•Worked within the WordPress programming system to create program descriptions, widget maps, and blog posts for a non-profit client’s new website.
•Assisted with new business recruitment and product name generation through market research with the goal of developing more successful brand strategies.
•Wrote copy for a law firm client’s magazine ad campaign that was featured in over ten local publications.
U.S. Green Building Council-Illinois Chapter (May 2014-Aug. 2014)
•Created and edited content for the Chapter’s 2014 Green Apple Day of Service and 2014 GreenBuilt Home Tour websites using WordPress.
•Collaborated with the Chicago Tribune in editing 18 different “green home” descriptions to create a Sunday paper ad spread promoting the GreenBuilt Home Tour.
•Managed outreach to over 1,400 Chapter Members using the Constant Contact marketing program to inform them on USGBC-Illinois affairs and upcoming events within the green building community.
Lake Forest College (May 2015)
Bachelor of Arts, Communication and English (Writing Focus)- Dean's List
•Recipient of the Carnegie Writing Scholarship, which is awarded to the most outstanding creative writing candidates.